- 28-Feb-2017 to 29-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Ritner Highway
- Carlisle, PA, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Responsible for growing retail and small business loans, deposits and noninterest income in order to increase profitability within the designated market area; fostering the bank's relationship management culture; achieving established sales and customer service goals; providing assistance as required with the teller line and new account activity, as well as directly supervising the CSR/Head Teller; adhering to security and compliance issues; demonstrating a commitment to community involvement; attending training programs; and, performing clerical and miscellaneous duties.
1. Grows retail and small business loans, deposits and noninterest income in order to increase profitability within the designated market area:
- Masters the features and benefits of each product and service offered through the bank.
- Projects a confident, attentive image to create trust and security to existing and prospective customers.
- Surveys the market area and identifies existing and prospective customers to contact in the assigned market area. Develops effective planning for how to make contact with existing and prospective customers in order to discuss the bank's products and services.
- Initiates external and internal calls on existing and prospective customers to develop new business and retain or expand existing business. Involves other bank specialists as appropriate.
- Consults with and interviews existing and prospective customers to determine their financial needs.
- Adheres to existing and future loan policy regulations.
- Approves within designated loan authority or recommends for approval consumer loan requests based on information obtained from loan applications, credit reports and supporting documentation within established Loan Policy Guidelines.
- Refers mortgages of a more complex nature to designated Mortgage Originator (i.e., Investment Mortgages, special programs).
- Sells products and services that meet existing and prospective customers' identified needs in order to achieve market sales and profitability goals.
- Cross-sells and makes referrals of other bank products and services (i.e., Investment and Trust Services).
- Assists customers in resolution of problems and/or inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
2. Fosters the bank's relationship management culture:
- Jointly establishes annual quantitative profitability, sales and customer service objectives with the Regional Market Manager, including an annual budget for the community office.
- Communicates profitability, sales and customer service objectives to community office personnel.
- Consistently communicates to community office personnel the need to attract new customers, to retain existing customers and to increase the number of product and service relationships customers maintain with the bank.
- Sets a positive example for community office personnel by using product knowledge to make effective customer referrals.
- Participates in the relationship management meetings for community office personnel that are held twice a month.
- Maintains customer/employee confidentiality.
3. Provides assistance as required with the teller line and new account activity, as well as directly supervising the CSR/Head Teller.
4. Demonstrates a commitment to community involvement by participating in various community events. Serves in a leadership capacity to various civic, charitable and related organizations in order to increase the bank's visibility and strengthen relationships with the communities we serve. Performs assigned tasks relating to internal bank events.
A high school diploma or equivalent with an emphasis in a business or accounting curriculum preferred.
Minimum five (5) years experience in related positions or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Previous experience with personal computers and office equipment also required.