- 15-Feb-2017 to 16-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Boiling Springs
- Boiling Springs, PA, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for being the primary point of contact for walk-in customers, fulfilling sales, service, and referral needs for a seamless customer experience. Provides service to customers in a professional manner; expands customer base through consultative sales techniques; performs tasks associated with the direct handling of funds received or paid to customers in their day-to-day banking transactions; educates customers on bank services accessible through technology; cross-sells bank products; performs account maintenance requests; and, handles operational duties.
1. Creates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere that makes every customer feel important and valued.
- Portrays a professional image.
- Comes out from behind teller pod to welcome each customer with a sincere greeting.
- Showcases the office, including the customer learning center, educational resources, and promotional materials.
- Introduces colleagues and endorses the expertise they hold within their respective lines of business.
- Articulates the competitive advantage of F&M Trust by describing our history, financial performance, mission, and vision.
2. Exhibits sales techniques through the F&M Trust Sales Process:
- Engages customers and prospects in sales conversations to uncover financial needs.
- Proactively identifies referral and cross-selling opportunities and then presents solution(s) by effectively conveying the benefits of bank products and services.
- Overcomes objections presented by customers in order to gain buy-in from the customer and then closes the sale or referral recommendation.
3. Promotes and demonstrates bank services that are accessible through the use of technology.
4. Performs account maintenance services and processes customer transactions in accordance with established bank policies and procedures.
5. Participates in onboarding and other outbound phone activities.
6. Adheres to security and compliance policies and procedures.
7. Performs community office operational duties such as ATM replenishment and balancing and supply ordering.
8. Performs clerical and miscellaneous within the office.
9. Maintains customer/employee confidentiality.
10. Completes required training courses for FSR II Certification, which would encompass deposit account opening and consumer loan input responsibilities.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required, with an Associate's Degree preferred.
At least six (6) months of previous sales or retail service experience.
Passion for building relationships and serving customers. Self-motivated with a demonstrated aptitude and desire for sales achievement in a goal driven environment. Possesses general knowledge of consumer bank products and personal finance. Capable of expanding product knowledge beyond retail services, including investment and trust services, and commercial services. Uses technology including smartphones, tablets, online banking, remote deposit capture, etc. to demonstrate, promote, and respond to customer questions effectively.