- 25-Jan-2017 to 26-Mar-2017 (EST)
- McConnellsburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for fostering the bank's relationship management culture on the teller line in order to retain and grow retail loans, deposits and noninterest income through qualified referrals and by ensuring the delivery of friendly, timely and accurate service; supervising teller staff; adequately handling all criteria of Teller I and II positions, as well as teller work of a more advanced nature; adhering to security and compliance issues; attending training programs; and, performing clerical and miscellaneous duties.
1. Fosters the bank's relationship management culture on the teller line in order to retain and grow retail loans, deposits and noninterest income through qualified referrals and by ensuring the delivery of friendly, timely and accurate service.
2. Performs Head Teller Duties:
- Takes ownership of teller balancing or other operational issues through necessary research of transactions and cash counts/audits. Ensures that proper documentation is completed for any difference or cash adjustment.
- Takes responsibility for the completion of other functions of the office (office cash, ATM balancing, Vault Works, retention, teller drawer audits, safe deposit maintenance, CTR's, monetary instrument log).
- Acts as a positive role model for teller staff by demonstrating a hands-on/ coaching approach to management.
- Assists in the selection of new teller staff. Makes all employment decisions consistent with the principles of applicable laws prohibiting discrimination.
- Makes provisions for the proper orientation and training of new personnel.
- Attends orientation sessions for new teller staff, as necessary.
- Reviews teller performance collaborating with the office's On-the-Job-Trainer and the On-the-Job Market Lead throughout the introductory period and on a regularly scheduled basis thereafter.
- Consults with Community Office management and Human Resources on any matters concerning corrective action procedures.
- Coordinates and schedules staff personnel to accommodate staffing needs of the community office.
- Keeps teller staff informed of pertinent policies and procedures; creates an atmosphere in which upward communication from employees is encouraged.
- Administers personnel policies and procedures as established by bank policy.
3. Directly supervises teller staff.
4. Performs teller duties.
5. Adheres to security and compliance issues and performs clerical and miscellaneous duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent with an emphasis in a business or accounting curriculum preferred.
Minimum two (2) years' experience demonstrating successful performance of all teller and related operations functions or equivalent combination of education and experience required.