- 02-Dec-2016 to 31-Jan-2017 (EST)
- Cumberland County Market
- Carlisle, PA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package Plus Monthly Commissions
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for developing and managing a small business lending portfolio within a designated market area of the bank; fostering the bank's relationship management culture by actively pursuing new small business lending opportunities from current and prospective customers; communicating with relationship management personnel with respect to sales objectives, sales performance and other factors; and, providing required information on sales and service activities.
1. Manages a mortgage portfolio within one of the bank's designated market areas:
- Jointly establishes quantitative sales objectives with assigned supervisor on an annual basis; this activity is to be integrated with the retail services annual marketing/sales plan.
- Recommends (for approval) loan requests based on information obtained from loan applications, credit reports and supporting documentation within established Loan Policy Guidelines.
2. Fosters the bank's relationship management culture:
- Provides direct service to customers for mortgage products and assists customers in obtaining specialized services from other areas of the bank.
- Solicits new business from present and prospective customers, realtors, builders, attorneys, financial planners, accounts, centers of influence, etc.; maintains ongoing business relationships with present customers in order to take advantage of additional cross-selling opportunities.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of bank products and services in order to ascertain customer needs and to sell or to make referrals in conjunction with such needs.
- Maintains a working knowledge of bank operating policies and procedures that impact mortgage lending.
- Provides sales information on a timely basis in order that this information may be included as part of monthly and year-to-date sales performance reports.
- Monitors individual sales performance versus objectives and discusses performance with assigned supervisor on a frequent basis.
- Participates in relationship management meetings with community office personnel, as necessary.
An Associates Degree in a related field is required; or, equivalent combination of education and specialized banking experience related to community banking and/or mortgage lending.
A minimum of two (2) years' experience in related positions. Previous experience with personal computers, Word and Excel software and office equipment is also required.